Thank you for becoming a Wauwatosa Historical Society Member
Membership is critical to supporting our ability to meet our mission of educating, preserving, and sharing our community’s history.
MANAGING PROFILE PREFERENCES
Your account profile is where you can update preferences and view details about your membership benefits. Below are quick links to common profile and account preference options. Please be sure to navigate to each to make sure your membership reflects your preferences.
- Click here to access your account profile. As a new user, please be sure to update your newsletter preference, confirm your email and password, and confirm your mailing and billing address.
- Confirm renewal process. Your membership defaults to auto-renew one year from the date of your membership purchase. If you would like to manually manage your renewal, go to My Account and Subscriptions. Chose View. You can toggle your auto-renewal setting from there.
- If your membership entitles more than one person to receive member benefits, please complete the additional member information. [link]
- To confirm or update your newsletter preference, visit My Profile. By default newsletters are emailed, however, if you wish to receive a hard copy, please update your preference.
- Confirm your Payment Method is up to date to ensure there is no disruption in membership benefits and for seamless renewal.
- Update your email address and password under Account Details.
- Confirm your mailing and billing address under Addresses.
Making the most of your benefits
We hope you take full advantage of your member benefits, as outlined below. A few key benefits to call out are:
- Annual subscription to the newsletter, including online digital access to archived Historic Wauwatosa publications.
- Complimentary access to Speakers Series events